Own Your Reputation - A Guide To An Online Reputation That Attracts Customers, Clients, Patients, and Followers
In this book, you’ll see how Google’s star ratings and the number of reviews, along with social media and brand journalism approaches are the foundation for building a local business brand that tops your competitors.
If you need an online reputation that differentiates you from competitors, or a better online reputation strategy, or if your reputation just needs that extra boost, then this book is for you.
- The importance of online reputation to business results
- How to build an online reputation that people trust
- Online reputation management best practices
- The importance of brand journalism
- Social media online reputation management
- Reputation monitoring
- How to respond to positive negative reviews
- Protecting your reputation
- Online Reputation Management Systems overview
- Success examples
- Senior care case study