Nothing keeps a business growing like the effectiveness of its ownership and leadership. In most cases, it’s a good thing for leadership, and all of its employees to continue to develop.
How do you accomplish that? The old school way – continuous learning.
We’ve been studying Amazon’s top business books, and we wanted to share some of the best works to invest your time and money in. And so we developed this month’s list of top 10 Management books.
In order for these books to qualify, for this list, they needed to be in the top 10 in Amazon’s Management sub-category of the Management and Leadership book category, and have a rating of 4.6 and higher, with at least 50 reviews.
In full disclosure, if you buy any of them through these links, we’ll get a small commission from your purchase. But our biggest hope is that you buy one, learn something that you put into practice, and that it contributes to your personal career or business growth.
This month’s top 10 Amazon Management reads are (in order)
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World
- The Power of a Positive Team: Proven Principles and Practices that Make Great Teams Great
- The Power of Positive Leadership: How and Why Positive Leaders Transform Teams and Organizations and Change the World
- The Servant: A Simple Story About the True Essence of Leadership
- Subscribed: Why the Subscription Model Will Be Your Company’s Future – and What to Do About It
- The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else In Business
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win 5th Anniversary Edition
Let us know what you learn.
Let us know if you’re interested in receiving a list like this every month.
Photo By roberthuffstutter